The qualities that make Race Brook Country Club one of Connecticut's oldest and finest country clubs also make it an ideal venue for golf outings. Race Brook has hosted golf outings for some of the most prominent corporate and non-profit organizations in Connecticut, year after year.
Located on nearly 300 acres of beautifully manicured turfgrass, trees, watercourses and natural areas, Race Brook is conveniently located two minutes from the Merritt Parkway on Connecticut Route 34 (Derby Avenue) in Orange. Our professional management team will consult with you or your committee to tailor a program to meet your organizational objectives and provide an exceptional experience for your guests.
Choose from the following amenities:
- 18-hole, 6,027-yard Championship course (white markers)
- 9-hole, 2,874 -yard O'Sullivan course (white markers)
- Convenient golf bag drop off area and bag service
- Dedicated registration area adjacent to drop-off area
- Large practice facilities; range, chipping areas and large practice green
- Range balls and tees
- Golf carts with player names and hole assignment
- Course books
- Tournament scorecards, scoreboard and PGA staff scoring
- New, fully stocked golf shop built by international award-winning design/build firm
- Prizes, gift and shop credit available - with customization services
- Locker room attendants with shoe repair services
- 230-space parking lot adjacent to clubhouse and drop-off area
- 29,000-SF modern clubhouse with golf shop, locker rooms, boardroom, Grille Room, business center
- 8,000-SF ballroom for dinner, auctions, raffles, prizes, award ceremony
- 2,800-SF mahogany deck and veranda with western views of Championship course
- 100-seat patio with dedicated patio bar
- Bar/Snack car
- Full-service refreshment stand with restrooms at 9th hole
- Extensive menu options for breakfast, lunch, receptions, dinner, beverages
Our golf outing calendar is often filled one year or more in advance. If you are interested in learning more about how Race Brook Country Club can support your organization's entertainment or fund raising objectives, please contact the club at (203) 389-9521.